Thursday, September 13, 2018

shear terror

the fur invasion is upon us...

Tabitha Simmons--Ugg makes loafers and they don't look anything like this. What a shame.


Rebecca Minkoff--I remember when I used to call her Rebecca Knockoff because I was so over her unoriginal designs...but lately she's been stepping her shit up.


Stuart Weitzman--first of all all this label has been out here PROVIDING for the girls for YEARS. I love a shoe that goes POW! as a first impression.


Stuart Weitzman--I didn't know I needed them, but here he is again, PROVIDING.

Yosi Samra--I love how classic these look and almond toes are always so pretty to me.


Isabel Marant--I forgot about Isabel; there was a moment when she was so essential (the sneaker wedge moment) and now I think she's getting back to that.
Alexander Wang--I've always been drawn to animal print, cheetah or leopard print specifically because it matches everything, but still looks sort of low class and tacky and that's forever my look.

....what's really scary is how many of these types of shoes I already have and how tempted I still am to pick up some of these selections.

1 comment:

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.