Sunday, February 9, 2014

...and back to Fashion

image
....so I've been saving up lately...


After scouring the mall and the internet for the perfect pair of thigh highs, I discovered this boutique out of NY that is probably going to be my splurge station for a minute. I made an artistic selection...

image 

image

I was drawn to the cylindrical heel and of course, leather soles are everything. They fit true to size and are composed with a lightweight, burlap material that's perfect for spring and fall.

image 
image
image

The only thing preventing me from wearing them every single day is this damn snow...I guess I should move now.

1 comment:

  1. I want! Dream boots! But I'd probably won't be able to wear thigh high boots much over here.

    A Random Fashionholic x SAMMYdress Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.