Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Skinny Freeze

image
image

image
image
VPL alpaca sweater; La Garçonne leggings; Rag & Bone leather lounge pants; Opening Ceremony slipons; A Detacher alpaca hood; Acne Studios Kita loafers and Merci leather jacket.

It's been a month and I'm still trying to make my tiny apartment a little more homey. All the furniture has arrived including a dresser so I can finally put my clothes away and quit wearing the same thing over and over because that's all I can find amongst the piles on the floor.

The slight drop in temperature has drawn me to the head to toe knitwear trend to keep me all cozy in the below 70 temps...yes, now anything below 70 is considered a chill to my boney body--I can't stand the thought of another winter like the frigid deathtrap last year. By then I'll probably have to wrap myself in nine layers of sheepskin, but for now some easy alpaca and cashmere wool layers over lightweight leather will have to do...epic levels of fanciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.