Thursday, May 28, 2015

2015 spring style round up












...the results of my attempt at being minimalist luxe--you can kind of see it given the neutral colors and the repetition of some of my favorite pieces including my Simone Rocha shearling bag, my Eugina Kim alpaca hat and so much Acne Studios I deserve a sponsorship.

Many of the items seen are not available anymore and I'm not a good enough fashion blogger to like, list suggestions all nice and neat like some of these other girls who have their shit together, but if you have any questions leave it in the comments and I'll do my best to pretend I know what I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.