Thursday, June 4, 2015

Like I care though...

 I already told you so like, let's just open it up and enjoy without the guilt...
 
 
 ...all leather everything, per usual...
 
 ...the open toe area is wider than what I'm used to, exposing four toes instead of just three so it's actually super comfy, no blisters...
....and the 2.75 inch block heel feels like a wedge.
 
 ...they're my forth pair of Margielas and now my favorites.
 
 I decided to style them with a dress I bought two years ago and never wore...I feel like this outfit makes me look like I actually give a shit about people's opinions or something...
 ...so prim and proper--this dress was doing the most especially considering the crochet trend is so passé.
 
...it got a little breezy later in the day so I put some pants on (by Acne); even more considerate.



...okay the spending ban is back on so let's pretend this never happened.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.